PUBLIC NOTICE FOR SALE OF BANK PROPERTY
Bishkek Branch of National Bank of Pakistan declares about sale of following Non-Residential (Commercial) premises and calls for sealed bids from interested parties.
Four story Commercial premises (Basement, Ground floor,1st floor, 2nd floor) situated at 84 Moskovskaya street, Bishkek. Total covered area 826 Sq. M.
Terms and Conditions
1. Property is offered for sale on “as is, where is” basis.
2. Interested parties (companies/firms/individuals) can visit the property from April 5, 2021 till April 15, 2021 during business hours i.e. from 09.00 AM till 5.00 PM through contact person Mr. Victor Mikhail Ph. No. +996 (555) 765363.
3. Last date of submission of sealed bids is April 15, 2021, till 5.00 PM.
4. Bidding parties must deposit USD 5,000.00 as earnest money with Bishkek Branch of National Bank of Pakistan at the time of submission of sealed bid.
5. Sealed bids will be collected at Bishkek Branch and dispatched to NBP, Head Office, Karachi, where the authorized body and / Task Force will open and announce the successful bidder.
6. Bids will be opened on April 25, 2021 but subject to timely receipt of bids at Head Office. Interested parties can participate the Bids opening process through Zoom link that can be shared with the bidder on their provided email address.
7. After obtaining the internal approvals, the Bank will inform the successful bidder within 07 days from the date of bids opened.
8. Parties must full fill Bank’s requirement pertaining to KYC / Due diligence, i.e. parties have to give the certification about their resources in their bids for purchase of building to avoid any future litigation.
9. Successful bidder will deposit remaining bid amount within 60 days of intimation of acceptance of his bid. The successful bidder will execute an additional agreement with bank regarding earnest money to ensure that he do not back out from bid.
10. Unsuccessful bidders will be returned their earnest money deposit after completion of process of acceptance / rejection of bids or during 30 days from the last date of bid submission.
11. Successful bidder will bear all the expenses like Registration charges and/or any other applicable charges/taxes under laws of Kyrgyz Republic.
12. Sale deed will be executed in favor of the successful bidder and / or his authorized person subject to completion of all relevant legal formalities; payment of remaining bid amount and all payable charges. Date/time of handing over of the premises will be agreed at the time of execution of sale deed.
13. Bank reserves the right to reject/cancel any/all the bids without giving any reasons.
14. Sealed bids addressed to “The Head, Task Force, Governance and Compliance Division, International, Financial Institutions and Remittances Group, 13th Floor, National Bank of Pakistan, Head Office, I.I Chundrigar Road, Karachi, Pakistan” should be delivered at following address on or before April 15, 2021, till 5.00 PM.
General Manager, Bishkek Branch of
National Bank of Pakistan
84-Moskovskaya street, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic.
Ph.+996 (312) 624721